Rajasthan was the first State in India to establish the Mission on Livelihoods, in September 2004, under the chairmanship of the Hon’ble Chief Minister in order to address the challenges of unemployment and ensuring gainful and sustainable employment. The objective of creation of RMoL was to formulate appropriate and innovative strategies to promote and facilitate large scale livelihoods for the poor and vulnerable people.
Vision India Services & RSLDC
Vision India Services Pvt. Ltd. is a Human Resource & Manpower Recruitment expert with over 6 years of proven industry track record. RSLDC joined hands with VISPL to acquire screened and industry oriented human resource for various Technical and Non-technical positions.
- Provide phase wise manpower as per the changing service requirements, both on contract or loan from other organisation.
- We at Vision India standardise our HR guidelines as per the requirements of RSLDC and mapping the same with current industry standards. The complete life cycle management of the candidate for the particular vacancy is maintained and inputs are shared time to time with RSLDC.
- Proper documentation of all the levels of screening is recorded and shared on timely basis with RSLDC.
- Utmost care is taken to maintain fair and channelized process of selection with any biasedness towards the candidate. All the interview records are documented to maintain the proof of unbiasedness.
- Across 33 locations in Rajasthan we look after a total 186 vacancies.